I know. I know. I havn't posted in over a year and I have a lot of catching up to do. I will start with our cruise that Randy and I took in January of this year. We went on a three day cruise to the Bahamas out of Miami. We went with Randy's sister, Jessica, and her husband, Jeremy. BEST VACATION EVER!!!! My mom came from Idaho to watch our kids and I actually flew on an airplane without a stroller, diaper bag, or a child. It was awesome! We had the best time! We got a little crazy and probably gambled about $30. I know, crazy right? While in the Bahamas we went snorkeling. That was probably the coolest thing I have done in a long time! The water wasn't exactly warm but once we were in it for a few minutes it wasn't too bad. My favorite part of our trip was the food. We ordered room service almost every morning. Every evening we went to the fancy dining room and had food from all around the world. I tried escargot! It was delish! We also had lobster, melon coulis, duck, and the most delicious chocolate melting cake. YUM! The cake was so good I went home and googled the recipe! Needless to say, we will be going on more cruises in the future! Now I know why my sister goes on them all the time!











No comments:
Post a Comment