Yes, it's that time of year again. Kids are off to school and moms everywhere send out a sigh of relief. Not in our house! In our house Mom is off to school and the kids are shouting "Hooray!" They are only so excited because they get to go to daycare and play with their friends. And let's be honest, daycare is way more fun than staying at home all day! I am off to culinary school. This will be my second semester and I am actually taking a cooking class this semester. my books came in the mail the other day and I have already started reading them. It is so exciting to be going to school for something that I am passionate about. It makes doing homework so much easier.
Yes that is a very large detailed cookbook. And I can't wait to try out some of the recipes. The kids won't be so appreciative but thats ok. Going to school will be a great diversion to keep me busy until Randy gets home. I haven't mentioned this before but he is in the Army and is deployed to Kuwait until December. We will be so happy to have Daddy home. Randy had been in the Army for almost two years and had only been home for about 3 or 4 months of that. It will be nice to be a family again. This past January we took some family pictures and here are some of my favorite.



No comments:
Post a Comment