I know, it's kind of lame, but here I am starting a blog along with the rest of the world. I am usually not one to conform. I mean I refuse to read Twilight, I will not put a feather in my hair, and, well, you get the picture. I figured this will keep me busyish and maybe give me something to do. I will give some warning though, it will mostly be me raving about how cute my kids are and how delicious food is. Isn't that what a blog is all about? Sharing these intimate details like what I cooked for dinner tonight and what adorable things come out of my two year olds mouth. Thats what I thought. If you don't want to read about these things then this isn't the blog for you.
Yaa I'm excited maybe I'll get some good dinner ideas from this!
ReplyDelete