Friday, August 5, 2011

Texas is on fire!

Ok, not literally on fire, but it is super hot. We have had like a month of 100's and higher. We are all going a little crazy from being confined to the house. Did I mention we have only been back in Texas for like a week? Carson (age 2) keeps himself busy by imagining that Buzz Lightyear and Woody are real and he goes on bike rides with them. He also likes to make as much of a mess as possible in the shortest amount of time possible. I think I have vacuumed about 8 times in the 7 days we have been home. Dylan (age 1) keeps himself busy by getting in on any action Carson is participating in, and annoying Carson to no end. I am pretty sure he knows exactly how to make his big brother scream, and he enjoys doing it. As for myself, I am obviously chasing them everywhere! I apparently have time to write a blog so it must not be too bad. I love to cook and so I will hopefully post some recipes and pictures of things that I make. I am not cooking a ton right now because it's too hot to turn on my oven for long periods of time and my boys don't care if I make macaroni and cheese with hot dogs in it or a gourmet meal. In fact I think they prefer the hot dogs. Yesterday I did get ambitious and cook something fabulous. I don't really know what to call it but it is yummy.


Chcken Something

It has chicken, mushrooms, celery, onion, and cheese in it and the kids devoured it. If you want the full recipe leave a comment and I will post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment